Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Disney Project: Sewing Cinderella Apron Dress


Dress: Cinderella Apron Dress
Sewing Pattern: McCall 6619
 Fabric Used: Hobby Lobby and Joann
  • Blue- Broadcloth
  • White fabric- Calico Fabric
  • Silver Trimming and ribbon from Hobby Lobby
Sewing Time: 2 days

Sewing Experience level: Beginner

Instructions: Follow the instructions on the pattern but I then added extra ribbon on the back so that the straps would stay on easier along with the extra trimming on the front.
  
Notes:
I LOVE this outfit but my youngest is not super into dressing up yet plus really messy so it worked great for her being able to take it off when she didnt want to wear it.
This dress is great for going to Disney during the hot months or cold bc you can add any shirt underneath. You can take it off when you are eating and both my 2 year old and my 4 year old can wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment